I made you a personal video…
Monday October 31st – Monday November 28th
You can expect to spend 2-4 self-guided hours per week on your Pre-Work.
Thursday December 1st from 9am-6pm
Friday December 2nd from 8am-6pm.
Group Coaching Call: Monday October 31st from 5-6pm ET
1:1 Style Consult
Workshopping Your Bio, Speaker Topics
Workshopping Your Story
1:1 Bio and Speaker Topic Feedback
1:1 Script + Storytelling Coaching
Workshopping Your Speaker Landing Page Copy
Group Coaching Call: Monday November 28th from 5-6pm ET
1:1 Style Virtual Fitting
1:1 Speaker Landing Page Feedback
Rehearsal Day – 9am-6pm
1:1 Story Coaching and PR Master Class
Production Day – 8am-6pm
Headshots + Lifestyle Photoshoot and Video Shoot
At Strength On Stages we have created a unique opportunity for brave entrepreneurs who are ready to exercise their courage and not only tell their story – but to put it out there in a bold, vivid, and stunningly inviting way.
You will have 3 1:1 sessions with our Stylists who will create 3 looks for you to be rotated on Production Day in NYC
You will have a 1:1 session with an award-winning Screenwriter.
You will receive 1:1 feedback from an award winning Screenwriter, Copywriter, and PR Expert.
You will have a 1:1 session with an award-winning Director.
You will be guided through our 4 week Strength On Stages Workbook (filled with templates, prompts, and guidance) with our incredibly supportive team.
Our Graphic and Web Developer will create a custom Speaker Landing Page for you where everything you create in NYC is showcased: Videos, Photos, and Sparkling Copy.
Our Graphic Designer and PR Expert will create a custom metric driven Media Kit for you that speaks directly to the desires of the decision makers. In collaboration with our web developer (who is assembling your speaker landing page) our team works together to create a seal the deal asset for you.
On the Production Day in NYC you will have a Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artist that will bring out your inner radiance. You will be pampered and pumped up for the day of camera work ahead! They will be with you the entire day for touch-ups and care.
You will work with our photographer who has shot both Hollywood and Broadway celebrities. You will walk away 5 edited photos that will be used in your Media Kit and Speaker Landing Page.
A team of 3 award-winning videographers who will be capturing your story from multiple angles and editing with supreme cinematic excellence.
You will rehearse and shoot in a Midtown Manhattan Studio where celebrity sightings are the norm.
This is my favorite part of Strength On Stages. You are working with our award winning team 1:1 for much of this program and in NYC. Our team is landing and supporting talent on the world stages that you want to be on. I always say you can’t be it if you don’t see it. From Emmy to Tony award winning talent – this is the team that turns dreams into a reality.
1) Buy and receive access to your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
2) Secure and real-time approval process. Wizebank provides an instant approval decision with only a few pieces of information. Total checkout time is less than 2 minutes with no impact to credit score.
3) No interest or hidden fees in the fine print. With Wizebank, you’ll never pay late fees, prepayment penalties, or interest.
To sign up for Wizebank, you must:
1) Be the age of majority in your state or province.
2) Provide a valid US or Canadian mobile number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
3) Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and billing address to help us verify your identity.
4) Have a non-prepaid payment method available.
Wizebank performs a soft check. This means creating an account and seeing if you prequalify will not affect your credit score.
We’re sorry that Wizebank wasn’t able to approve you for a payment plan. We have no information regarding customers not being approved for a payment plan. All customers are assessed based on the information supplied during the checkout process. They were either unable to verify your identity or you did not pass their customer guidelines. Here are a few possible reasons:
1) They couldn’t verify your identity based on the information provided
2) They couldn’t gather sufficient credit information to make a decision
3) Your credit information didn’t allow them to provide an approval
4) History of late or unsuccessful payments with Wizebank
5) You already have a payment plan outstanding with Wizebank Please note: you can still complete your purchase with us, however, you will need to checkout with another payment method we have available.
Depending on the value of the order being checked out, Wizebank may require you to securely link your account to their platform using Plaid for automatic payments. Neither Wizebank nor Plaid store your online login credentials — they are transmitted securely to your bank. If Wizebank asks you to link your checking account via Plaid, Wizebank won’t be able to offer you a payment plan if:
1) Your bank is not listed
2) You choose not to link your checking account
3) You’re unable to successfully connect your checking account Have any issues with connecting your account? Reach out directly to the chat widget on Wizebank’s website or email their support team at email@example.com.
Wizebank is available only to customers residing in the United States and Canada. Wizebank hopes to expand its services to customers outside North America in the future.